According to Republican party big-wigs, the government should never be involved in picking winners and losers but if that is the case how do they explain becoming so exercised about (and directly involved in stopping) the possible unionisation of the new Volkswagen factory in Chattanooga?
Jon Stewart is certain that the Germans have a word for…
“…someone who espouses strict ideological principle but only when it suits their narrow purpose…and that word is…Bullsh*t!”
Watch the clip of Jon Stewart discussing Republicans hypocrisy over government intervention here. (Video copyright Comedy Central)
- Piers Morgan get it the f*ck together on transgender politics
- Iain Duncan Smith’s DWP forcing jobseekers to use government website riddled with fraudulent job ads
- The facts don’t fit your prejudices? No problem. Be like Fox News and invent your own!
- How the fight against wealth inequality makes 99% of us Nazis
- UKIP Fruit Loops (An Occasional Series): No.2 David Silvester
- Obama: Judge, Jury & Executioner
- The end of net neutrality is why everything that you enjoy on the internet is about to cost you more
- When it comes to cuts, why are welfare benefits for the wealthy different to those for the poor?
- This is how a highly regulated banking system works and it is what global banking should look like
- Newsnight 6 Jan 2014: Conservative party double down on their war on the poor
- Fergus Wilson: This is what happens when welfare is withdrawn and unregulated scumbag landlords are allowed to dictate which of us deserves a home
- Capitalism serving God AND Mammon
- Corporations are legally defined as people except when they commit a crime
- Chimps would have been more productive than the 113th do-nothing Congress
- ‘Matt’ from York is Ill Informed and Angry but I Don’t Blame Him I Blame the BBC (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? (Revised and updated) (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Update: Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? Part 2
- Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? Part 3
- Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism
- Proof Beyond Reason – For Eurosceptics Is There Any Amount of Evidence That Would Be Enough?