President Obama’s murderous extra judicial killing sprees are a stain on his administration and must end. Drone attacks kill and maim thousands including women and children and these murders make him no different to Saddam or Gaddafi.
Here is Stephen Colbert’s short but eye opening interview with Dirty Wars author Jeremy Scahill.
In order to watch the clip you need to type or copy and paste the password: imincorrigible
Video © Comedy Central
Link to open Colbert interview
In these assassinations Obama has become judge, jury and executioner – is due process not taught at Harvard Law School?
Published on 25 Jun 2013
A parody video in which “President Obama” adopts the so-called Shaggy Defence — just say it wasn’t you – against charges he has killed thousands of civilians in illegal drone attacks around the world.
The video — from human rights charity Reprieve and Lush Cosmetics and produced by Don’t Panic London. Parodying Shaggy’s 2001 hit ‘It Wasn’t Me’. Featuring “President Obama”, “Shaggy” and “a drone”, the video is intended to raise awareness of Obama’s ongoing illegal drones programme in Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia — all countries with which the US is not at war.
Attacks in these countries have so far killed an estimated 4,700 people including children, while drones circle overhead 24/7 terrorising entire communities. UK companies and the UK government are complicit in the drone strikes through supplying material support and sharing intelligence.
- Florida’s Republican lawmakers have criminalised feeding the homeless (video)
- Are you kidding me? “Pure political calculation” is why Republicans refused a congressional debate about war with ISIS (video)
- Jon Stewart: You cannot fix the Middle East by waving a magic bomb (video)
- Fox News: Obama’s announcement of military action against ISIS is “blowing an uncertain trumpet” (video)
- What is it with the Republican party’s refusal to accept the scientific consensus on man made climate change? (video)
- What is GamerGate and why is it important? (video)
- Raising the UK terror threat level from “be afraid” to “panic” feeds public fear and that is what the government wants (video)
- Will refusing to pay ransoms to Islamic State prevent further terrorism? (video)
- We all want peace and democracy in the Middle East and that’s why we sell them so many weapons – what could possibly go wrong? (video)
- Through the Israeli looking glass: where a peace treaty is really a “strategic terrorist attack” (video)
- An Israeli soldier’s story – Eran Efrati (video)
- “Make a difference” – Jon Snow’s emotional appeal for the children of Gaza (video)
- Emily Maitlis’ surgical strikes blow Mark Regev’s defence of Israel’s attack on a UN school out of the water (video)
- Obama: Judge, Jury & Executioner (video)
- If you have done nothing wrong you have EVERYTHING to fear: secrecy, surveillance, the IPT and RIPA (video)
- Force-feeding of prisoners in Guantanamo Bay is exactly like this (video)
- The “rank hypocrisy” of political donations (video)
- The sheer scale of child sexual abuse in Britain – reblog of Nick Davies article
- How much did government whips know about allegations of MP’s child abuse and where are the ‘dirt books’? (video)
- Former Tory minister accused of applying pressure on Simon Danczuk named as Edward Garnier (video)
- Internet sex offenders: not the real thing? (Reblog of Dr. Sarah Nelson post) (video)
- A public inquiry into an establishment cover-up of non-recent child abuse is not a “stale ritual” (video)
- Home Office claims that the Leon Brittan paedophile dossier is “lost” are not credible (video)
- Bryn Estyn, Oxford, Rochdale and now Cyril Smith but still no public inquiry (video)
- GOTCHA! Serial sex offender and paedophile Max Clifford jailed for just 8 years (video)
- The publication of the Rochdale child sex abuse report replaces the “culture of hopelessness” with the the more familiar culture of passing the buck (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Paedophile Neil Wilson’s Suspended Sentence Just Another In An “Endless Catalogue Of Insane Judgements By Male Judges Excusing Men Who Attack Women” (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Pulped Jillings Report Finally Published But Where’s The Public Inquiry? (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Cameron’s a congo bongo if he thinks banning words will help to stop child abuse (video)
- Iain Duncan Smith’s DWP forcing jobseekers to use government website riddled with fraudulent job ads
- The facts don’t fit your prejudices? No problem. Be like Fox News and invent your own!
- Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart on the 60 minutes gaff
- Why Is The US Congress Refusing To Fund The Release of Innocent Prisoners Held At Guantanamo Bay
- Force Feeding of Prisoners in Guantanamo Bay is Exactly Like This…
- Richard Cohen Washington Post columnist: Is it still racist homophobia if it’s in brackets?