This occasional blog arises out of an exasperation at rampant and unnecessary social injustice and the peculiarly human stupidity that prevents us from learning from our own mistakes. It particularly mystifies me that we continue to accept political decisions based on … Continue reading
So the Daily Mail’s editor, Paul Dacre, is at it again. Attempting to smear leading members of the Labour Party with innuendo based on events that happened over 30 years ago and for which the most critical accusations are either … Continue reading
The DEFRA report into why there has been such a huge increase in the use of food banks in the UK was quietly released this morning, some 11 months after it was commissioned and 8 months after it was completed. … Continue reading
A jury in Jacksonville on Saturday found Michael Dunn guilty of attempted second-degree murder for opening fire on three other teens in the same SUV as Jordan Davis who was shot and killed at the wheel — but deadlocked on the murder charge against him in Davis’ death.
Due to copyright restrictions in order to watch the clip you need to type or copy and paste the password: imincorrigible
Original video © Comedy Central
Prosecutors had argued that Dunn recklessly shot at the teens after complaining about the volume of their music in a convenience store parking lot. Three of his 10 shots struck Davis, one of them cutting through his liver, a lung and his aorta.
Dunn testified that Davis threatened him and that he thought he saw a gun sticking out of the Dodge Durango. But Ron Davis said his son was a good kid and didn’t deserve to be collateral damage in an argument over loud music. McBath said she was happy for a little bit of closure.
“It’s sad for Mr. Dunn that he will live the rest of his life in that sense of torment, and I will pray for him,” McBath said. “And I have asked my family to pray for him, but we are so grateful for the charges that have been brought against him. We are so grateful for the truth.”
And moments before prosecutor Angela Corey said she would seek a new trial on the murder charge, McBath said she and her ex-husband will continue to stand up for their son, who was 17 when he was killed.
CNN February 2014
- Piers Morgan get it the f*ck together on transgender politics
- Iain Duncan Smith’s DWP forcing jobseekers to use government website riddled with fraudulent job ads
- The facts don’t fit your prejudices? No problem. Be like Fox News and invent your own!
- How the fight against wealth inequality makes 99% of us Nazis
- UKIP Fruit Loops (An Occasional Series): No.2 David Silvester
- Obama: Judge, Jury & Executioner
- The end of net neutrality is why everything that you enjoy on the internet is about to cost you more
- When it comes to cuts, why are welfare benefits for the wealthy different to those for the poor?
- This is how a highly regulated banking system works and it is what global banking should look like
- Newsnight 6 Jan 2014: Conservative party double down on their war on the poor
- Fergus Wilson: This is what happens when welfare is withdrawn and unregulated scumbag landlords are allowed to dictate which of us deserves a home
- Capitalism serving God AND Mammon
- Corporations are legally defined as people except when they commit a crime
- Chimps would have been more productive than the 113th do-nothing Congress
- ‘Matt’ from York is Ill Informed and Angry but I Don’t Blame Him I Blame the BBC (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? (Revised and updated) (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Update: Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? Part 2
- Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? Part 3
- Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism
- Proof Beyond Reason – For Eurosceptics Is There Any Amount of Evidence That Would Be Enough?
The government’s Jobmatch website is carrying bogus vacancies from nine online recruitment agencies run by a Baptist deacon in Coventry, who makes money by encouraging visitors to post their CVs. More than 11,000 positions currently advertised on the government’s Universal … Continue reading
UKIP councillor David Silvester recently kicked up a storm by suggesting homosexual marriage is to blame for the recent floods in the UK. He is obviously a bigoted religious zealot and deserves his place in my fruit loop Hall of … Continue reading