The government’s Jobmatch website is carrying bogus vacancies from nine online recruitment agencies run by a Baptist deacon in Coventry, who makes money by encouraging visitors to post their CVs.
More than 11,000 positions currently advertised on the government’s Universal Jobmatch website may be bogus, an investigation by Channel 4 News has found.
As reported by Channel 4 News:
Using the government website is mandatory and failure to do so can lead to sanctions including loss of benefit. But IDS’s department deny that it is a problem.
Iain Duncan Smith’s explosive row with LBC’s James O’Brien (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
If you thought that 1,700 applications for 8 coffee shop jobs was bad you ain’t seen nothing yet! (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
Iain Duncan Smith: “On time and on budget” just one more lie from a man who has lied to the public for years (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Updated With Video: Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister says he ‘believes’ to be true? (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? Part 2 (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? Part 3 (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Migration Myths (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Are You Stupid? What Has Happened To Rational Debate Over Immigration? (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Are You Stupid? What Has Happened To Rational Debate Over Immigration? (Part Two)(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Faisal Islam’s (not) looking for answers (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- £334m Written-off Or Mismanaged By Iain Duncan Smith In Universal Credit “Disaster” (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Tory anger over UN benefits report (bbc.co.uk)
- Bedroom Tax: United Nations rules hated charge breaches human rights and should be scrapped (mirror.co.uk)
- UN housing expert’s call to axe bedroom tax ‘a disgrace’ – senior Tory (theguardian.com
- Bedroom Tax: Tory Grant Shapps brands UN inspector who vowed to abolish hated charge an ‘absolute disgrace’ (mirror.co.uk)
- UN rapporteur sorry for using term ‘bedroom tax’ (itv.com)
- Grant Shapps should reconsider his ill-informed UN ‘bedroom tax’ outrage | Aoife Nolan (theguardian.com)
- Hysterical reaction to UN Rapporteur (natalie82b.wordpress.com)