It has been a terrible 72 hours for David Cameron and his crony government. First we discovered the reason the Conservative party had been so unusually quiet when one of their bête noires, Harriet Harman, was being mercilessly (and, as it turns out, unfairly) slurred by the Daily Mail for giving succour to paedophiles. At least a week before the latest round of Harman slurs, Cameron was busy trying to hide the details of his own potential paedophile scandal in the person of his “top aide” Patrick Rock.
Then yesterday we discover that it’s not only the activities of alleged paedophiles in Number 10 that have been covered-up but also the massively inconvenient statistics on the effect of immigration on the employment prospects of the indigenous British workforce. Cameron has tried to suppress details of alleged paedophile behaviour in Number 10 and statistics (produced at his own government’s request) that clearly show that Theresa May (and other ministers) have exaggerated (and IMHO lied) repeatedly about the effects of immigration in the UK.
- Evidence not ideology: The signal and the noise or lies, more lies, even more lies and government statistics
- Piers Morgan get it the f*ck together on transgender politics
- UKIP Fruit Loops (An Occasional Series): No.2 David Silvester
- The facts don’t fit your prejudices? No problem. Be like Fox News and invent your own!
- The end of net neutrality is why everything that you enjoy on the internet is about to cost you more
- This is how a highly regulated banking system works and it is what global banking should look like
- Capitalism: serving God and Mammon?
- World At One: Embarrassing DEFRA Report on Food Banks Finally Released
- Updated With Video: Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister says he ‘believes’ to be true? (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Update: Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? Part 2 (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? Part 3 (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- The “Rank Hypocrisy” Of Political Donations (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Irrational Debate And A Misinformed Public: Things We Don’t Have To Learn From America (Updated) (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Talking Bull About The Bedroom Tax….Err I Mean Spare Room Subsidy (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Why Should MPs Earn the Same as GPs or Headmasters? (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Do Whistleblowers Risk Our Security? Jon Gaunt And Christina Patterson Don’t know But The BBC Wastes Our Time And Licence Fee Paying Them To Find Out (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
Truthiness: “Whipping Up A Frenzy” About Benefit Tourism (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)