In the recent Syrian elections, chemical weapons abuser and killer of more than 100,000 of his own people, Bashar Al-Assad ‘won’ nearly 89% of the popular vote.
In this clip John Oliver, with a little help from British “sensation” Right Said Fred, examines Assad the man. Oliver discovers some unexpected motivations for Assad’s cruelty are to be found in the contents of his newly published iTunes purchases.
Due to copyright restrictions in order to watch the clip you need to type or copy and paste the password: imincorrigible
Video © HBO
- Propaganda wars: the loaded language of media bias in reporting the Gaza conflict (video)
- We all want peace and democracy in the Middle East and that’s why we sell them so many weapons – what could possibly go wrong? (video)
- Syria: What would hypothetical; super Ronald Reagan do?
- Gun store owner targeted by extremists
- Where Are The British Daily Show And Colbert Report? (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- NRA 2014 convention: whatever the question guns everywhere is the answer (video)
- NRA Conference Speakers Message To America: Fear Everything And Everyone
- Gun Control Works and the Australian Experience Proves It (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- The Senate Vote Against Limited Background Checks for Gun Sales Is A Disgrace And A F*ck You To Every Dead Child In Newtown And Beyond (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Jihawg pork bullets – infantile and offensive this is gun nuts at play (video)
- Fox News hates the US constitution(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Fox News knows how to keep the spirit of Christmas (by despising the homeless)(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- If you thought that 1,700 applications for 8 coffee shop jobs was bad you aint seen nothing yet!(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Drones will be used to enforce ObamaCare….apparently (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Richard Cohen Washington Post columnist: Is it still racist homophobia if it’s in brackets? (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Bill O’Reilly: God’s Holy Profit (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart on the 60 minutes gaff (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)