On 21 January Leon Brittan died. His death heralded a tidal wave of accusations on social media naming him as a pederast, as well as being present at the murder of at least one abuse victim and of using the police and security services to cover-up his crimes.
What was not known and not widely reported in the UK media was that he had been under active investigation by the Metropolitan police for abuse, torture and perverting the course of justice for years.
National Association for People Abused in Childhood (NAPAC) Freephone: 0808 801 0331
- Whether it’s abuse, poverty or disability, we are all survivors and we are stronger together (video)
- The ‘Bjorn tape’: The value of believing survivors’ allegations of sexual abuse, torture and murder (The Boy Business video)The sheer scale of child sexual abuse in Britain – reblog of Nick Davies article
- Peter McKelvie’s comments on Charles Napier and Peter Righton (video)
- The sheer scale of child sexual abuse in Britain – reblog of Nick Davies article
- An open letter to Theresa May demanding a ‘fit for purpose’ child abuse inquiry (reblog from Spotlight on Abuse)
- Operation Midland could be the key to unlocking the MP’s child abuse scandal and this is what you need to know (video)
- Why this survivor believes that David Cameron fights for child abusers and not the abused (video)
- Paedophile pressure groups were allowed to lobby and infiltrate the Home Office (Spotlight On Abuse)
- Leon Brittan finally named in parliament as having engaged in ‘improper conduct with children’ (video)
- Cyril Smith: the paedophile MP and the police and MI5 cover-up (Dispatches documentary) (video)
- An unamed MP is accused of applying pressure on Simon Danczuk to withhold child sex abuse evidence (video)
- A public inquiry into an establishment cover-up of non-recent child abuse is not a “stale ritual” (video)
- Home Office claims that the Leon Brittan paedophile dossier is “lost” are not credible (video)
- Bryn Estyn, Oxford, Rochdale and now Cyril Smith but still no public inquiry (video)
- Cameron’s a congo bongo if he thinks banning words will help to stop child abuse (video)
- Cliff Richard child abuse allegation: Police media tactics “subvert due process” (video)
- GOTCHA! Serial sex offender and paedophile Max Clifford jailed for just 8 years (video)
- The publication of the Rochdale child sex abuse report replaces the “culture of hopelessness” with the the more familiar culture of passing the buck (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Paedophile Neil Wilson’s Suspended Sentence Just Another In An “Endless Catalogue Of Insane Judgements By Male Judges Excusing Men Who Attack Women” (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Pulped Jillings Report Finally Published But Where’s The Public Inquiry? (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Iain Duncan Smith’s DWP forcing jobseekers to use government website riddled with fraudulent job ads
- The facts don’t fit your prejudices? No problem. Be like Fox News and invent your own!
- How the fight against wealth inequality makes 99% of us Nazis
- UKIP Fruit Loops (An Occasional Series): No.2 David Silvester
- Obama: Judge, Jury & Executioner
- The end of net neutrality is why everything that you enjoy on the internet is about to cost you more
- When it comes to cuts, why are welfare benefits for the wealthy different to those for the poor?
- This is how a highly regulated banking system works and it is what global banking should look like
- Newsnight 6 Jan 2014: Conservative party double down on their war on the poor
- Fergus Wilson: This is what happens when welfare is withdrawn and unregulated scumbag landlords are allowed to dictate which of us deserves a home
- Capitalism serving God AND Mammon
- Corporations are legally defined as people except when they commit a crime
- Chimps would have been more productive than the 113th do-nothing Congress
- ‘Matt’ from York is Ill Informed and Angry but I Don’t Blame Him I Blame the BBC(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism
- Proof Beyond Reason – For Eurosceptics Is There Any Amount of Evidence That Would Be Enough?