Thanks to the Department of Justice investigation the world (apart from Fox News viewers) is now aware of the systemic racism that pollutes the Ferguson judicial system and especially its overwhelmingly Caucasian police force. This video tells the story of the Ferguson report through the eyes and wit of some of the US’s most astute satirists.
The clip show was originally released on YouTube but was subject to a take-down order by Viacom for alleged copyright infringement even though HBO and others were content to accept that the fair use exemption applies. Sadly Google/YouTube expect users to fight these blanket orders through the courts which for a private individual is an uneven battle to say the least. If users decide not to fight through the courts they are subjected to a copyright sanction by YouTube which, in my case means media content I upload to YouTube is subject to constraints such as, among other things, being limited to a maximum of 15 minutes and the loss of the option to add onscreen links and annotations to assist viewers until January 2016.
So, this is the same video uploaded to the Vimeo site and password protected to avoid site sanctions but is also a small f*ck you to Viacom.
I hope you enjoy the show.
To watch the clip use the password: imincorrigible
- Fox News: Ferguson riots result of “racial arsonists” stoking a victim mentality in black America (video)
- How groupthink is transforming (and destroying) our democracy (video)
- Fox News hates the US constitution
- Housing the homeless – yes the answer really is this simple
- How Citigroup wrote the US budget and effectively repealed the Dodd-Frank bank reforms (video)
- Corporations are legally defined as people except when they commit a crime
- Regulation is why the Canadian banking system has had no financial crises in 150 years
- Irrational Debate And A Misinformed Public: Wealth Inequality
- What has Goldman Sachs got in common with the new version of the Monopoly board game?
- Right-wing ideology: “government should never interfere with the free market (except when it suits conservatives)”
- Where Are The British Daily Show And Colbert Report?
- J K Rowling knows that fair tax is the price we pay for civilisation
- RNC claim thirty-five thousand ‘possible’ cases of voter fraud justifies their racist reforms but they’re wrong (again)
- Biased US supreme court strengthens wealthy donors’ influence on political parties
- Supreme Court declares racism is dead in America…..but they forgot to tell Donald Sterling and Cliven Bundy…
- Thomas Piketty – Why we need a global wealth tax
- Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart on the 60 minutes gaff
- If you don’t like gays, don’t run a bed and breakfast
- The end of net neutrality is why everything that you enjoy on the internet is about to cost you more
- NRA Conference Speakers Message To America: Fear Everything And Everyone
- The 24 hour news cycle gives us all heat but very little light
- Capitalism: serving God and Mammon?
- If you thought that 1,700 applications for 8 coffee shop jobs was bad you ain’t seen nothing yet!(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- How banks have hoodwinked you over high frequency trading
- Gun Control Works and the Australian Experience Proves It
- Investment Banks & Bankers: Too Big (Headed) To Jail
- “Murdoch’s World” and praising fox like you should! (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism