“The Comedy Central host hammered Hillary Clinton’s family foundation for failing to disclose years of foreign donations, even though she promised that she would. Team Clinton is caught up in several scandals over allegations of favoritism for donations at Hillary’s State Department, including another bombshell report from The Boston Globe that says the Clinton Foundation failed to hand over a single bit of information on foreign donations it received between 2009 to 2013.
It’s a big deal, maybe, Stewart said sarcastically. But probably not some small mistake, he continued, considering that the undisclosed foreign donations involve tens of millions of dollars. Still, Stewart asserts, Hillary Clinton could simply explain her foundation’s failure to report foreign donor information like she promised she would before she became secretary of state.
“All she has to do is address this controversy simply and squarely and put this thing to bed,” Stewart said. But instead Hillary Clinton’s only response has been that “we’re back in the political season” and that Republicans are only talking about her.”
To watch the clip use the password: imincorrigible
Video © Comedy Central
- The ugliness of Fox News and Megyn Kelly’s tsunami of bone headed ignorance (video)
- DOJ investigation proves racism is rampant in Ferguson police department (video)
- Fox News: Ferguson riots result of “racial arsonists” stoking a victim mentality in black America (video)
- How groupthink is transforming (and destroying) our democracy (video)
- Fox News hates the US constitution
- Housing the homeless – yes the answer really is this simple
- How Citigroup wrote the US budget and effectively repealed the Dodd-Frank bank reforms (video)
- Corporations are legally defined as people except when they commit a crime
- Regulation is why the Canadian banking system has had no financial crises in 150 years
- Irrational Debate And A Misinformed Public: Wealth Inequality
- What has Goldman Sachs got in common with the new version of the Monopoly board game?
- Right-wing ideology: “government should never interfere with the free market (except when it suits conservatives)”
- Where Are The British Daily Show And Colbert Report?
- J K Rowling knows that fair tax is the price we pay for civilisation
- RNC claim thirty-five thousand ‘possible’ cases of voter fraud justifies their racist reforms but they’re wrong (again)
- Biased US supreme court strengthens wealthy donors’ influence on political parties
- Supreme Court declares racism is dead in America…..but they forgot to tell Donald Sterling and Cliven Bundy…
- Thomas Piketty – Why we need a global wealth tax
- Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart on the 60 minutes gaff
- If you don’t like gays, don’t run a bed and breakfast
- The end of net neutrality is why everything that you enjoy on the internet is about to cost you more
- NRA Conference Speakers Message To America: Fear Everything And Everyone
- The 24 hour news cycle gives us all heat but very little light
- Capitalism: serving God and Mammon?
- If you thought that 1,700 applications for 8 coffee shop jobs was bad you ain’t seen nothing yet!(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- How banks have hoodwinked you over high frequency trading
- Gun Control Works and the Australian Experience Proves It
- Investment Banks & Bankers: Too Big (Headed) To Jail
- “Murdoch’s World” and praising fox like you should! (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism