“DAVID Waddington, the home secretary, said yesterday that he was shocked at reports that so-called snuff films may exist in Britain and promised prompt police action to counter the threat. Mr Waddington said that he was very concerned about police fears that young boys may have been killed by paedophiles who had filmed their deaths.Mr Waddington said that he could not imagine “any criminal behaviour that causes more concern to the public. The stories about these videos are horrific, absolutely horrific, and the police are wasting no time in carrying out extensive enquiries. They are sufficiently worried about this for me to be watching the situation very closely.”Mr Waddington made his remarks after Scotland Yard had disclosed that detectives were investigatingthe disappearance of 20 young boys since 1984, some of whom may have been the victims of snuff films.Last night, MPs and child protection agencies called for government intervention to combat what one MP described as “the horror, squalor, sordidness and downright evil” of paedophile sex films, which make multi-million pound profits for organised crime. Scotland Yard confirmed that the disappearance of boys over a six-year period was being investigated as well as deaths “during the making of films in London dating back to 1984″.The Times July 28, 1990
If Waddington’s words sound familiar it’s because he used the same “I’m shocked and will do everything possible to catch the criminals” rhetorical formula as Cameron and May last summer. Much PR hay has been made by announcing their “shock” and commitment to “leave no stone unturned” in the search for child abusers and stamping out abuse but what has really changed?
- We have the scandalous (and in my view intentional) delays to the cover-up of cover-ups aka The Child Sexual Abuse Panel inquiry. Alistair (Lord)McAlpine was already dead before Theresa May’s prolonged tactical delays began but,LeonBrittan, perhaps the key figure in the Westminster VIP organised child rape conspiracy, has now also become conveniently deceased (as his body was cremated within a few days of death without a full autopsy, no one can say with certainty if foul play was or was not involved) while May fiddled.Many more child rapists will inevitably feel the cold embrace of the grave before any report sees the light of day (in 2020 as currently planned but history tells us it will be many years later). As for documentary evidence, you don’t need a degree in criminology or a detailed knowledge of the UK’s rules of evidence to know that the perpetrators’ home fires have been burning constantly and shredders worked to destruction since July 2014.As we saw during Jillings, we are approaching the stage where victims, survivors and other witnesses, once considered credible, will be undermined and disbelieved. You only need see recent reporting in the right-wing media to know that the time for the Establishment to close ranks once more is now upon us.
We have seen this all before. Each time government has been linked to child abuse fine words are spoken, an inquiry is initially resisted and then grudgingly granted, it takes years, it loses evidence, limits blame to a handful of rogues, produces recommendations that are unworkable or ignored and makes swathes of evidence subject to the Official Secrets Act for 100 years.Don’t take my word for it.Consider the various North Wales pretences: Cartrefle, Jillings and Waterhouse or even the shabby ongoing excuse factory for Tony Blair et al, called the Chilcot inquiry
- Our prime minister thinks we are all “conspiracy theorists” – which must be why he won’t authorise or instruct MI5 & MI6 to release their extensive files on VIP abuse or any paedophile politician including those already dead and he has several “close” friends who are alleged paedophiles including Patrick Rock
- Citing the right to a fair trial, Patrick Rock’s prosecution has been effectively censored by the imposition of reporting restrictions that prevent publication of court proceedings. An honour not afforded to the long list of celebrities recently prosecuted for similar offences and certainly not to defendants who are unfortunate enough to be ordinary members of the public. A sure sign that equality before the law and open justice mean nothing when establishment figures are involved
To produce a comprehensive list of our political masters known cover-up machinations would be the definitive exercise in wasted optimism because, whether the public are aware or not, nothing will change. The overwhelming majority of crimes and criminals will never be known.
Despite all that has been revealed recently and the UK’s grotesque child rape history, where ignoring the abused played a key role in sustaining what we know was, and remains industrial-scale child rape, our politicians will continue the facade of telling us loudly that they are doing all they can whilst completing their sentence sotto voce
“…to keep the truth from you and the mirage of your implied consent to our right to govern intact”
If you are affected by child sexual abuse help is available:
If you are worried about someone’s behaviour towards a child, you must take action.
- Contact your local police
- Contact your local Children’s Social Services
- Make a report online to the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre
- Contact the Stop it Now! Helpline
- Contact the NSPCC Helpline
If a child is in immediate danger, call 999. If not, all police forces have other ways in which you can get in touch, including a non-emergency phone number which you will find in a telephone directory or online.
The CEOP centre is the UK’s national police agency set up to tackle child sexual abuse. If you are worried about someone’s inappropriate behaviour towards a child, online or offline, you can report this at www.ceop.police.uk.
Stop it Now! Helpline 0808 1000 900
Confidential helpline for adults worried about their own sexual thoughts or behaviour or the behaviour of others towards children . Also for parents and carers worried about the sexual behaviour of their children. Helpline 9am-9pm Monday-Thursday and 9am-5pm Friday. email@example.com, www.stopitnow.org.uk.
NSPCC Helpline 0808 800 5000
You can call their child protection helpline or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sexual Abuse Survivor Services:
Mosac 0800 980 1958
MOSAC (Mothers of Sexually Abused Children) supports all non-abusing parents and carers whose children have been sexually abused. They provide advocacy, advice and information, befriending, counselling, play therapy and support groups following alleged child sexual abuse. www.mosac.org.uk
NAPAC 0808 801 0331
NAPAC (National Association for People Abused in Childhood). Support and information for people abused in childhood. email@example.com Open 10am till 9pm Monday to Thursday, 10am till 6pm on Friday. They cannot take messages or call you back.
SURVIVORS UK 0845 1221201
Survivors UK provides information, support and counselling for men who have been raped or sexually abused. www.survivorsuk.org/ 7pm-9.30pm Monday and Tuesday and 12pm-2.30pm on Thursdays.
These organisations are able to assist those looking for help, support or information.
Implementing a family safety plan can help to prevent abuse from happening. More information on this is available here.
Information adapted from Stop it Now! UK and Ireland
- Kincora (Part 1): MI5 and the child abuse cover-up (video)
- Was council official murdered to stop him revealing those linked to VIP paedophile ring? (video)
- Leon Brittan was under “active and major” investigation by the Metropolitan police paedophile unit when he died (video)
- Whether it’s abuse, poverty or disability, we are all survivors and we are stronger together (video)
- The ‘Bjorn tape’: The value of believing survivors’ allegations of sexual abuse, torture and murder (The Boy Business video)The sheer scale of child sexual abuse in Britain – reblog of Nick Davies article
- Peter McKelvie’s comments on Charles Napier and Peter Righton (video)
- The sheer scale of child sexual abuse in Britain – reblog of Nick Davies article
- An open letter to Theresa May demanding a ‘fit for purpose’ child abuse inquiry (reblog from Spotlight on Abuse)
- Operation Midland could be the key to unlocking the MP’s child abuse scandal and this is what you need to know (video)
- Why this survivor believes that David Cameron fights for child abusers and not the abused (video)
- Paedophile pressure groups were allowed to lobby and infiltrate the Home Office (Spotlight On Abuse)
- Leon Brittan finally named in parliament as having engaged in ‘improper conduct with children’ (video)
- Cyril Smith: the paedophile MP and the police and MI5 cover-up (Dispatches documentary) (video)
- An unamed MP is accused of applying pressure on Simon Danczuk to withhold child sex abuse evidence (video)
- A public inquiry into an establishment cover-up of non-recent child abuse is not a “stale ritual” (video)
- Home Office claims that the Leon Brittan paedophile dossier is “lost” are not credible (video)
- Bryn Estyn, Oxford, Rochdale and now Cyril Smith but still no public inquiry (video)
- Cameron’s a congo bongo if he thinks banning words will help to stop child abuse (video)
- Cliff Richard child abuse allegation: Police media tactics “subvert due process” (video)
- GOTCHA! Serial sex offender and paedophile Max Clifford jailed for just 8 years (video)
- The publication of the Rochdale child sex abuse report replaces the “culture of hopelessness” with the the more familiar culture of passing the buck (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Paedophile Neil Wilson’s Suspended Sentence Just Another In An “Endless Catalogue Of Insane Judgements By Male Judges Excusing Men Who Attack Women” (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Pulped Jillings Report Finally Published But Where’s The Public Inquiry? (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Iain Duncan Smith’s DWP forcing jobseekers to use government website riddled with fraudulent job ads
- The facts don’t fit your prejudices? No problem. Be like Fox News and invent your own!
- How the fight against wealth inequality makes 99% of us Nazis
- UKIP Fruit Loops (An Occasional Series): No.2 David Silvester
- Obama: Judge, Jury & Executioner
- The end of net neutrality is why everything that you enjoy on the internet is about to cost you more
- When it comes to cuts, why are welfare benefits for the wealthy different to those for the poor?
- This is how a highly regulated banking system works and it is what global banking should look like
- Newsnight 6 Jan 2014: Conservative party double down on their war on the poor
- Fergus Wilson: This is what happens when welfare is withdrawn and unregulated scumbag landlords are allowed to dictate which of us deserves a home
- Capitalism serving God AND Mammon
- Corporations are legally defined as people except when they commit a crime
- Chimps would have been more productive than the 113th do-nothing Congress
- ‘Matt’ from York is Ill Informed and Angry but I Don’t Blame Him I Blame the BBC(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism
- Proof Beyond Reason – For Eurosceptics Is There Any Amount of Evidence That Would Be Enough?