If you are affected by child sexual abuse help is available:
If you are worried about someone’s behaviour towards a child, you must take action.
- Contact your local police
- Contact your local Children’s Social Services
- Make a report online to the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre
- Contact the Stop it Now! Helpline
- Contact the NSPCC Helpline
If a child is in immediate danger, call 999. If not, all police forces have other ways in which you can get in touch, including a non-emergency phone number which you will find in a telephone directory or online.
The CEOP centre is the UK’s national police agency set up to tackle child sexual abuse. If you are worried about someone’s inappropriate behaviour towards a child, online or offline, you can report this at www.ceop.police.uk.
Stop it Now! Helpline 0808 1000 900
Confidential helpline for adults worried about their own sexual thoughts or behaviour or the behaviour of others towards children . Also for parents and carers worried about the sexual behaviour of their children. Helpline 9am-9pm Monday-Thursday and 9am-5pm Friday. email@example.com, www.stopitnow.org.uk.
NSPCC Helpline 0808 800 5000
You can call their child protection helpline or contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sexual Abuse Survivor Services:
Mosac 0800 980 1958
MOSAC (Mothers of Sexually Abused Children) supports all non-abusing parents and carers whose children have been sexually abused. They provide advocacy, advice and information, befriending, counselling, play therapy and support groups following alleged child sexual abuse. www.mosac.org.uk
NAPAC 0808 801 0331
NAPAC (National Association for People Abused in Childhood). Support and information for people abused in childhood. email@example.com Open 10am till 9pm Monday to Thursday, 10am till 6pm on Friday. They cannot take messages or call you back.
SURVIVORS UK 0845 1221201
Survivors UK provides information, support and counselling for men who have been raped or sexually abused. www.survivorsuk.org/ 7pm-9.30pm Monday and Tuesday and 12pm-2.30pm on Thursdays.
These organisations are able to assist those looking for help, support or information.
Implementing a family safety plan can help to prevent abuse from happening. More information on this is available here.
Information adapted from Stop it Now! UK and Ireland
- What ‘The Boy Business’ video tells us about the outcome of the UKs child sexual abuse inquiry (video)
- Kincora (Part 1): MI5 and the child abuse cover-up (video)
- Was council official murdered to stop him revealing those linked to VIP paedophile ring? (video)
- Leon Brittan was under “active and major” investigation by the Metropolitan police paedophile unit when he died (video)
- Whether it’s abuse, poverty or disability, we are all survivors and we are stronger together (video)
- The ‘Bjorn tape’: The value of believing survivors’ allegations of sexual abuse, torture and murder (The Boy Business video)The sheer scale of child sexual abuse in Britain – reblog of Nick Davies article
- Peter McKelvie’s comments on Charles Napier and Peter Righton (video)
- The sheer scale of child sexual abuse in Britain – reblog of Nick Davies article
- An open letter to Theresa May demanding a ‘fit for purpose’ child abuse inquiry (reblog from Spotlight on Abuse)
- Operation Midland could be the key to unlocking the MP’s child abuse scandal and this is what you need to know (video)
- Why this survivor believes that David Cameron fights for child abusers and not the abused (video)
- Paedophile pressure groups were allowed to lobby and infiltrate the Home Office (Spotlight On Abuse)
- Leon Brittan finally named in parliament as having engaged in ‘improper conduct with children’ (video)
- Cyril Smith: the paedophile MP and the police and MI5 cover-up (Dispatches documentary) (video)
- An unamed MP is accused of applying pressure on Simon Danczuk to withhold child sex abuse evidence (video)
- A public inquiry into an establishment cover-up of non-recent child abuse is not a “stale ritual” (video)
- Home Office claims that the Leon Brittan paedophile dossier is “lost” are not credible (video)
- Bryn Estyn, Oxford, Rochdale and now Cyril Smith but still no public inquiry (video)
- Cameron’s a congo bongo if he thinks banning words will help to stop child abuse (video)
- Cliff Richard child abuse allegation: Police media tactics “subvert due process” (video)
- GOTCHA! Serial sex offender and paedophile Max Clifford jailed for just 8 years (video)
- The publication of the Rochdale child sex abuse report replaces the “culture of hopelessness” with the the more familiar culture of passing the buck (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Paedophile Neil Wilson’s Suspended Sentence Just Another In An “Endless Catalogue Of Insane Judgements By Male Judges Excusing Men Who Attack Women” (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Pulped Jillings Report Finally Published But Where’s The Public Inquiry? (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Iain Duncan Smith’s DWP forcing jobseekers to use government website riddled with fraudulent job ads
- The facts don’t fit your prejudices? No problem. Be like Fox News and invent your own!
- How the fight against wealth inequality makes 99% of us Nazis
- UKIP Fruit Loops (An Occasional Series): No.2 David Silvester
- Obama: Judge, Jury & Executioner
- The end of net neutrality is why everything that you enjoy on the internet is about to cost you more
- When it comes to cuts, why are welfare benefits for the wealthy different to those for the poor?
- This is how a highly regulated banking system works and it is what global banking should look like
- Newsnight 6 Jan 2014: Conservative party double down on their war on the poor
- Fergus Wilson: This is what happens when welfare is withdrawn and unregulated scumbag landlords are allowed to dictate which of us deserves a home
- Capitalism serving God AND Mammon
- Corporations are legally defined as people except when they commit a crime
- Chimps would have been more productive than the 113th do-nothing Congress
- ‘Matt’ from York is Ill Informed and Angry but I Don’t Blame Him I Blame the BBC(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism
- Proof Beyond Reason – For Eurosceptics Is There Any Amount of Evidence That Would Be Enough?
Pingback: Is Greville Janner faking dementia to avoid child rape prosecution? (audio) | I Am Incorrigible | sdbast
Reblogged this on Britain Isn't Eating.