“Sir Clement Freud, the late politician and broadcaster, has been accused of abusing two girls in the late 1940s and 1970s.
Two women have told ITV Exposure of the abuse they suffered at the hands of Freud, who died in 2009.
Sylvia Woosley said Sir Clement, who was a close family friend and 14 years older than her, initially started to groom her and touch her inappropriately when he lived close to her parents’ house in the South of France, kissing her on the mouth.
Sylvia was too scared to tell her mother about the abuse and thought her ordeal was over when Sir Clement moved back to the UK a year later.
But when her parents’ marriage broke up when she was 14, she was sent to live with Freud, his new wife and baby daughter and the abuse escalated.”
Video © ITV
- The paedophile doctor and the GMC (Spotlight video)
- Stanford sexual assault: how social media gave a voice to the victim (The Conversation) (video)
- Inside Story – ‘The Secret Life of a Paedophile’ and the Peter Righton cover-up (video)
- Peter McKelvie’s comments on Charles Napier and Peter Righton (video)
- The ‘Bjorn tape’: The value of believing survivors’ allegations of sexual abuse, torture and murder (video)
- What ‘The Boy Business’ video tells us about the likely outcome of the UK’s child sexual abuse inquiry (video)
- Is Greville Janner faking dementia to avoid child rape prosecution? (audio)
- How much did government whips know about allegations of MP’s child abuse and where are the ‘dirt books’? (video)
- Leon Brittan was under “active and major” investigation by the Metropolitan police paedophile unit when he died (video)
- The sheer scale of child sexual abuse in Britain – reblog of Nick Davies article
- ‘Matt’ from York is Ill-Informed and Angry but I Don’t Blame Him I Blame the BBC (And The Daily Mail)
- Eurosceptics & UKIP grateful for baby talk distraction as Tory review into EU powers comes up with ‘wrong’ answer (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Audio Clip from BBC Radio 4 ‘More or Less’ confirming UKIP ‘lies about the EU being responsible for 75% of UK legislation
- The Facts, the Myths and the Framing of Immigration (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Migration Myths (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Are You Stupid? What Has Happened To Rational Debate Over Immigration? (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Are You Stupid? What Has Happened To Rational Debate Over Immigration? (Part Two)(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Faisal Islam’s (not) looking for answers (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- David Cameron let’s the cat out of the bag about Maria Miller
- Royal Mail privatisation – Vince Cable’s epic fail
- David Cameron and Theresa May have been hiding inconvenient ‘crimes’ and immigration statistics
- Evidence not ideology: The signal and the noise or lies, more lies, even more lies and government statistics
- Piers Morgan get it the f*ck together on transgender politics
- UKIP Fruit Loops (An Occasional Series): No.2 David Silvester