“Donald Trump is a narcissistic demagogue who shamelessly exploits long debunked conspiracies to stir up fear and confusion and distract from the emptiness of his policies and ideas“ To watch the clip use the password: imincorrigible Video © Comedy Central / … Continue reading
It’s not only the monstrous and still widening wealth inequality gap that is now the same as in 19th century Britain; it’s also our debtors’ prisons. Introduced by stealth towards the final days of the coalition government by Tory imbecile … Continue reading
This important documentary was made in 2004 but if you have ever wondered what Fox News is like and why its ‘journalism’ is so reviled this is your chance to discover what all the fuss was about. Given his political … Continue reading
Fox News says that the US Constitution is a sacrosanct and immutable document – at least it is when talking about gun control. Fox News numpties are very quick to quote sections of the 2nd Amendment whenever there is another mass shooting or … Continue reading
Excellent and well researched piece seeking objective answers to questions on immigration.
- Eurosceptics & UKIP grateful for baby talk distraction as Tory review into EU powers comes up with ‘wrong’ answer (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Proof Beyond Reason – For Eurosceptics Is There Any Amount of Evidence That Would Be Enough?
- ‘Matt’ from York is Ill Informed and Angry but I Don’t Blame Him I Blame the BBC (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? (Revised and updated) (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Update: Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? Part 2
- Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? Part 3
- Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism
- Growing racism spurs rise in extremist parties, says commission (euobserver.com)
- If the European Parliament voting system were changed to an open-list system, many voters would switch their support from UKIP to the Conservative party (blogs.lse.ac.uk)
- *Debunking Myths About Highly-Skilled Immigration and the Global Race for Talent* (loomnie.com)
- Immigration and the Economy: Myths and Facts (adamfrankesq.wordpress.com)
- THE TRUTH ABOUT IMMIGRATION REFORM AND THE ECONOMY The battle… (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
At the heart of the current debate about immigration are two issues: the first is about the facts of immigration, the second about public perception of immigration.
The facts are relatively straightforward. Immigration is a good and the idea that immigrants come to Britain to live off benefits laughable. Immigrants put more money into the economy than they take out and have negligible impact on jobs or wages. An independent report on the impact of immigration commissioned by the Home Office in 2003, looked at numerous international surveys and conducted its own study in Britain. ‘The perception that immigrants take away jobs from the existing population, or that immigrants depress the wages of existing workers’, it concluded, ‘do not find confirmation in the analysis of the data laid out in this report.’ More recent studies have suggested that immigration helps raise wages except at the bottom of the jobs ladder where…
View original post 1,879 more words