After getting a little sleep Thursday night, The Daily Show, Nightly Show and Real Time returned to review a week of madness, racism and making America hate again in Cleveland, Ohio. The Daily Show Password: imincorrigible Video © Comedy Central … Continue reading
Donald Trump on Thursday night accepted the nomination of the Republican Party to be president of the scorched hellscape that is the United Yet Cowering States of America. That, at least, is the interpretation of his speech offered by the … Continue reading
Following his surprise appearance on The Late Show earlier this week to help usher The Colbert Report’s “Stephen Colbert” back into our hearts, Stewart showed up once again Thursday night to deliver an old-school Daily Show-style takedown of the Fox … Continue reading
Recently, I received a comment criticising my “journalism”. It should be obvious to readers of this blog that I am not a journalist and the posts herein are not offered as news. What is presented here are my opinions or those … Continue reading
Last June, in a move heavily criticised by civil rights groups, the US Supreme Court struck down some of the key elements of the 1965 Voting Rights Act that were designed to protect the poor and ethnic minority voters from being disenfranchised. As a … Continue reading
This week both Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert highlighted the fantasy facts used by Fox News regarding the Congressional Budget Office’s recent report about ObamaCare. Due to copyright restrictions in order to watch the clip use the password: imincorrigible (Video © Comedy Central) Jon Stewart … Continue reading
A jury in Jacksonville on Saturday found Michael Dunn guilty of attempted second-degree murder for opening fire on three other teens in the same SUV as Jordan Davis who was shot and killed at the wheel — but deadlocked on the murder charge against him in Davis’ death.
Due to copyright restrictions in order to watch the clip you need to type or copy and paste the password: imincorrigible
Original video © Comedy Central
Prosecutors had argued that Dunn recklessly shot at the teens after complaining about the volume of their music in a convenience store parking lot. Three of his 10 shots struck Davis, one of them cutting through his liver, a lung and his aorta.
Dunn testified that Davis threatened him and that he thought he saw a gun sticking out of the Dodge Durango. But Ron Davis said his son was a good kid and didn’t deserve to be collateral damage in an argument over loud music. McBath said she was happy for a little bit of closure.
“It’s sad for Mr. Dunn that he will live the rest of his life in that sense of torment, and I will pray for him,” McBath said. “And I have asked my family to pray for him, but we are so grateful for the charges that have been brought against him. We are so grateful for the truth.”
And moments before prosecutor Angela Corey said she would seek a new trial on the murder charge, McBath said she and her ex-husband will continue to stand up for their son, who was 17 when he was killed.
CNN February 2014
- Piers Morgan get it the f*ck together on transgender politics
- Iain Duncan Smith’s DWP forcing jobseekers to use government website riddled with fraudulent job ads
- The facts don’t fit your prejudices? No problem. Be like Fox News and invent your own!
- How the fight against wealth inequality makes 99% of us Nazis
- UKIP Fruit Loops (An Occasional Series): No.2 David Silvester
- Obama: Judge, Jury & Executioner
- The end of net neutrality is why everything that you enjoy on the internet is about to cost you more
- When it comes to cuts, why are welfare benefits for the wealthy different to those for the poor?
- This is how a highly regulated banking system works and it is what global banking should look like
- Newsnight 6 Jan 2014: Conservative party double down on their war on the poor
- Fergus Wilson: This is what happens when welfare is withdrawn and unregulated scumbag landlords are allowed to dictate which of us deserves a home
- Capitalism serving God AND Mammon
- Corporations are legally defined as people except when they commit a crime
- Chimps would have been more productive than the 113th do-nothing Congress
- ‘Matt’ from York is Ill Informed and Angry but I Don’t Blame Him I Blame the BBC (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? (Revised and updated) (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Update: Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? Part 2
- Do you want the truth from your government or just what a minister believes to be true? Part 3
- Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism
- Proof Beyond Reason – For Eurosceptics Is There Any Amount of Evidence That Would Be Enough?
The following is Michele Bachmann’s Rational Wiki entry and should tell you everything you need to know about the level of commitment to ignorance that is necessary to simply be Ms Bachmann. “We have checked [Michele Bachmann] 13 times, and seven of her claims [have been found] … Continue reading
Fox News says that the US Constitution is a sacrosanct and immutable document – at least it is when talking about gun control. Fox News numpties are very quick to quote sections of the 2nd Amendment whenever there is another mass shooting or … Continue reading