“These bullets don’t just kill — they send Muslims to hell.
An Idaho ammunition maker has introduced pork into their bullets, meant, the manufacturer says, as a deterrent against Islamist terrorists who are forbidden by religion to eat pig.
Due to copyright restrictions in order to watch the clip you need to type or copy and paste the password: imincorrigible
Video © Comedy Central
“With Jihawg Ammo, you don’t just kill an Islamist terrorist, you also send him to hell,” the company wrote in a press release. “That should give would-be martyrs something to think about before they launch an attack. If it ever becomes necessary to defend yourself and those around you, our ammo works on two levels.”
Hill says the ammo, thought up by a group of “patriots” during a conversation about the plans for a mosque near New York’s Ground Zero site, could deter a potential terrorist who fears being sullied by pork product. It is, the company’s website proclaims, “Peace through Pork!”
Hill told ABC the bullet’s paint contains pork, a concoction the former NRA fundraiser made up himself. The modified bullets fire just like any other ammunition.
“Jihawg Ammo is certified ‘Haraam’ or unclean,” he writes on the company website. “According to the belief system of the radical Islamist, becoming ‘unclean’ during Jihad will prevent their attaining entrance into heaven.”
Not everyone is buying it — or finding it one big joke. Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said the stunt contributes to stereotypes of “idiots” who “buy into this stuff.”
“This is just one of many individuals and companies who seek to make a quick buck exploiting the growing Islamaphobia in our society,” Hooper told ABC. “We’re not motivated by giving them free publicity they so desperately seek. That’s their intention — to get people upset so that they talk about it and they make money.”
So far, Hill says it’s working. The site has been “steamrolled by orders” and he says all feedback, apparently minus Hooper’s comments, has been positive.
“We realize we’ve hit an emotional thread, and I’d loosely define this as a red-state/blue-state issue,” Hill said. “That’s where our customers are coming from and in that demographic, our product is a way to push back against political correctness. It’s the proverbial middle finger back to political correctness.”
Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 1:50 PM
- NRA 2014 convention: whatever the question guns everywhere is the answer (video)
- NRA Conference Speakers Message To America: Fear Everything And Everyone
- Gun Control Works and the Australian Experience Proves It (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- The Senate Vote Against Limited Background Checks for Gun Sales Is A Disgrace And A F*ck You To Every Dead Child In Newtown And Beyond (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Fox News hates the US constitution(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Fox News knows how to keep the spirit of Christmas (by despising the homeless)(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- If you thought that 1,700 applications for 8 coffee shop jobs was bad you aint seen nothing yet!(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Irrational Debate And A Misinformed Public: Things We Don’t Have To Learn From America(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- If you don’t like gays, don’t run a bed and breakfast (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Capitalism serving God AND Mammon (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Corporations are legally defined as people except when they commit a crime (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Chimps would have been more productive than the 113th do-nothing Congress (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Now Amazon’s involved in the drone wars!(imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Drones will be used to enforce ObamaCare….apparently (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Richard Cohen Washington Post columnist: Is it still racist homophobia if it’s in brackets? (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Bill O’Reilly: God’s Holy Profit (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart on the 60 minutes gaff (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)
- “Murdoch’s World” and praising Fox like you should! (imincorrigible.wordpress.com)